1310nm FP SFP Light Source [for FiTs] - S200933X1310
Light Source is a handy instrument to provide you the correct wavelength for testing the fiber equipment in an optical network and FTTx construction. Light Source features zero warm up, superb productivity and is easy to use with its pocket-size and rugged handy design. With a LC / SC patch cord, the Light Source can be used for most widespread fiber interfaces such as LC / ST / SC / FC connectors. It is suitable to test both Singlemode and Multimode cables. Internally there is a specially designed power circuit called APC (Auto Power Control). The APC circuit provides continuous power which avoids unstable laser output when the battery is low. The LD output signal can be switched between Continuous Wave (CW) or Pulse Mode 270 Hz / 2 KHz Modulated Mode to simulate signal transmission. There is a dust proof cap which will prevent dirt from getting into the LD connector. The cap also helps avoid accidental exposure to the laser beam.
- • Pocket-size & rugged, handy design.
- • No warm-up time required.
- • Interchangeable SFP Module design with LC or SC connector.
- • Flexible for changing wavelengths.
- • High Output Power stability.
- • Stable output wavelength.
- • Excellent re-connection repeatability.